2. Draw sheets will be posted at the SOTT headquarters at
Oakbourne Country Club during registration and the duration
of the tournament. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING COURT
LOCATION AND MATCH TIME RESTS WITH INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS.
3. Each court location will have a SOTT official and registration
table. Please report to the table at least 15 minutes before
scheduled match. Actual court assignment will be made at this
time. A team will forfeit a scheduled match if either player
arrives more than 15 minutes late. A default will count as
4. The winning team in all matches will be responsible for
turning in scores and returning match balls to tournament
desk within 10 minutes after the completion of a match. Failure
to do so will result in forfeiture of the match.
5. Sub Rule: After first round - no substitutions. If injury
occurs during first round you must default match. Tournament
play committee will provide substitute for second round. If
injury happens in second round you must default match and
your team will be out of tournament.
6. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets, with no-add scoring.
Semis and final matches will be 2 out of 3 sets using regular
scoring. A 12 point tie breaker will be played at 6-6 in all
sets. Each Division will contain three brackets, winner and
two (2) consolations. Results of 1st matches will determine
each teams placement within the brackets. Times set for all
finals matches will be firm and cannot be changed. Format
subject to change. Please check with tournament desk at playing
site prior to play.
7. Prizes in both menís and ladies doubles will be posted
on the draw sheets. Prizes are to be picked up at Oakbourne
Country Club Tournament Desk following the completion of the
8. Names of 1st place finishers in the Winnersí bracket in
the Menís Championship Division will be inscribed on the Bill
Regan Memorial Plaque which is displayed permanently in the
Lafayette Petroleum Club.
9. In the unlikely event of rain, the tournament play committee
reserves the right to alter the tournament format.
10. This is a social tournament. There will be no provisions
for a line judge.
11. Coaching, Score Keeping and Line Calling by spectators
12. This is an invitational tournament. Failure to respect
the rules, regulations and criteria for participation may
subject you from future invitations.